We value everyone who lends a hand!
Would you like to make a difference in the community? There are many ways your talents and love of the arts can be put to use at Arts Center East:
- Help in our gallery or gift shop
- Organize a new event
- Assist with annual events like the Craft Fairs and Tag Sales
- Serve on our event set-up/clean-up committee for exhibit receptions
- Help in the office with general office work
- Gardening and groundskeeping
- Apply your professional skills by joining our Board of Directors
Anyone interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact our Gallery & Volunteer Coordinator, Alana, at 860-871-8222 or email@example.com for more information.
*Wearing masks inside the Arts Center is recommended but not required. Thank you for helping keep the community safe!