We value everyone who lends a hand!
Would you like to make a difference in the community? There are many ways your talents and love of the arts can be put to use at Arts Center East:
- Help in our gallery or gift shop
- Organize a new event
- Assist with annual events like the Craft Fairs and Tag Sales
- Serve on our event set-up/clean-up committee for exhibit receptions
- Help in the office with general office work
- Gardening and groundskeeping
- Apply your professional skills by joining our Board of Directors
Anyone interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact our Executive Director, Liz Bologna, at 860-871-8222 or email@example.com for more information.
*Please note: as of September 30, 2021 Arts Center East is requiring all staff, volunteers, instructors, students, and long-term renters to be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours prior to your being in the building. All visitors, staff, and volunteers are required to wear masks when inside the building, regardless of vaccination status.
Thank you for helping keep the community safe!