In this 6-week course, you will learn ways to create tangleations and enhancers to make the tangles your own and bring a wow factor. The last two classes will combine all of this into two beautiful projects: Gothic Windows and Alphaborders.
Supplies to bring to class:
- Micron 01 or PN (alternatives Sharpie pens or other marker pen)
- tortillion or blending stump (optional)
- 5.5” x 8.5” Sketchbook or larger, or you may use loose cardstock
- Cardstock, hot-pressed watercolor paper, or other heavy paper cut into squares tiles 3.5” x 3.5” or larger
- 6” x 8” hot press watercolor paper or Bristol paper cut into 2” x 8” strips. (This will be for the last class)
Prerequisite: A Beginners Zentangle class
Week 1: Exploring Tangle Enhancers
Week 2: Creating Infographics
Week 3: Fragments
Week 4: Tangle Transitions
Week 5: Gothic Tracery
Week 6: Alphaborders
About Denyse Gower Jones: Secretary by day and explorer of new things in my spare time. I am a CZT (11 years), SoulCollage Facilitator, Reiki III, and had schooling in Mindfulness and Wellness Coaching. I enjoy helping others learn they can be creative too.