Enter your photographs in Arts Center East’s Sixth Annual Juried Photography Exhibit!
Opening Reception: February 11, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Exhibit Dates: February 11 – March 10
Open to photographers 18 years of age and older.
- Each artist may enter up to 5 pieces.
- All work must be wired and ready to hang.
- No saw tooth hangers.
- All work must be original.
- Work must be hand-delivered.
There is a one-time, non-refundable entry fee for submissions.
Photography Show Entry Fees
- $25.00 for one entry
- $35.00 for up to three entries
- $45.00 for up to five entries
Pay online, or make check payable to Arts Center East.
Please be advised that we retain the right to refuse any work if it is not wired and ready to hang, or if it is inappropriate for the exhibition venue.
- Tuesday, January 30, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, February 1, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, February 3, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Pick-up of Unaccepted Work:
- Tuesday, February 6, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, February 8, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
End of Show Pick-up:
- Tuesday, March 13, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, March 15, 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm